Danielle Asher has been trained by some of the most renowned artists in this industry. She has studied with Lindsay Ta from Microblading LA, Rebbecca Chung from Princess Brows, Julia Milan from Brow Design International and has taken an in depth color theory class as well. Danielle is dedicated to continue her education so she can bring to you the latest and greatest in this technique.
Microblading/Hair Stroke Brow Tattoo
This semi-permanent makeup technique, sometimes called microblading/microstroking/eyebrow embroidery/3D hairstrokes, allows for the reconstruction and/or reshaping of your eyebrows by creating fine hair like strokes into the epidermal layer of the skin where pigments are then applied. Topical anesthetics are used before and during the procedure for comfort. Can last 1-2 years.
**$200 non-refundable deposit required at time of booking. Money for deposit will be applied toward initial treatment cost**
***If you are sick (coughing, sneezing etc.) please reschedule your appointment. If you arrive to your appointment and it is determined that we need to reschedule you due to one of these reasons then the card on file WILL BE CHARGED $200 and we will reschedule you for a later date****
**Prices are subject to change without notice**
All tools and supplies used are 100% disposable
- Microblading/Hair Stroke Brow Tattoo: $600
- 6-10 weeks after initial treatment : $complimentary
- within 6 months : $200
- within one year : $250
- within 18 months : $350
- within two years : $450+
Includes one touch up appointment. This session must be scheduled for service between 6-10 weeks from initial session.
This touch up appointment can not be booked before 6 weeks as the skin is still healing from initial procedure. This is a shorter appointment where we access the initial treatment results and identify any areas where the color has not healed as well. This is completely normal as the skin responds and heals differently for everyone. It is important to attend your follow up appointment because if any weak areas are not reinforced they may also fade more quickly. You would therefore require a color booster session much sooner. It is highly recommended that the follow up appointment is scheduled immediately after the first session as the schedule fills up very quickly.
Annual touch-ups/color boosts are recommended to prevent natural fading. Re-tattoo after 2 years without a touch-up is subject to full procedure price.
Additional Touch-Ups (time frame from initial treatment)
This semi-permanent makeup technique, sometimes called eyebrow embroidery, allows for the reconstruction and/or reshaping of your eyebrows by creating fine hair like strokes into the epidermal layer of the skin, where pigments are then applied. Topical anesthetics are used before and during the procedure for comfort. Can last up to one year
- those with little time to apply makeup
- those with allergies to conventional makeup
- those with active lifestyles
- those who suffer from alopecia, vitiligo, or any other hair loss or pigment changing skin conditions
- burn and cancer survivors
- anyone who wants to enhance their natural look!
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 3 weeks
- Used Accutane in the past year.
- hairstroke technique is not recommended for those who have large pores or oily/severly oily skin. your results will appear softer or more powdered looking.
- No Botox in the past 3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks prior to your procedure, please start taking Vitamin K1. Please consult your doctor prior to taking this supplement if you suffer from any heart conditions or blood pressure issues.
- please eliminate alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen, niacin consumption at least one week prior to your appointment.
- One week before: stop taking the following supplements (Vitamin E, B6, Omega 3, Gingko Biloba, St. John’s Wort) as they contribute to thinning the blood and may affect anesthetic efficacy. You may resume taking your vitamins 72 hours after.
- do not exercise the day before, day of, or day after your procedure.
- do not consume caffeine or alcohol on the day of your procedure.
- no tanning or waxing at least 3 days before; no sunburned skin. tanned skin bleeds and will cause pigment to blur.
- you may be more sensitive during menstrual cycle. please do not book your appointment right before or during your cycle.
- skin must be clean and free of makeup
- no chemical or other facial treatments 2-3 weeks prior (due to skin cell proliferation)
- can not arrive under the influence of any drugs
- NO water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on treated area for 7 days. This may cause the pigment to spread. Applying makeup can cause infection.
- washing hair during the first 7 days may be cumbersome. assistance is recommended to avoid contact between procedure site and water.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- apply the ointment up to 3 times per day if tattoo is dry and flaky. do not rub! blot only!
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after procedure. tanning (even after healing) can prematurely fade pigment, can change color and make it appear ashy, and can overall affect pigment retention.
- Avoid heavy sweating for 2 weeks following your procedure. this expands the pores and can make pigment spread and cause it to look blurry..
- NO facials, botox, or chemical treatments for 4 weeks.
- avoid the use of retinols/retin-a at the procedure site. these chemicals will prematurely fade pigment.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 7 days.
- avoid swimming pools, spas, and gardening.
- avoid contact with animals (including household pets).
- please wait one week before applying makeup to the tattooed area. Keeping the skin clean and free from cosmetics is important during the healing process.
- help your permanent makeup heal faster with arnica montana. this can generally be found in health stores like sprouts or the vitamin shoppe.