Become a Lash Artist! Get Certified!
Learn from the best in the business– StudioLash offers training year round at their studio in downtown Ventura! Danielle Asher, StudioLash owner and Celebrity Lash Artist, will teach you how to accurately and professionally apply eyelash extensions to start your lashing career.
Training sessions include:
- 8 Hour Hands-on Beginner’s Course (one day training program)
- Individual or Small Class Setting (for maximum instructor attention)
- Provided Training Kit (customized with supplies and tools from Danielle herself as she knows whats the best in the industry)
- Official Program Certificate (once approved by trainer)
- 4 hours of shadowing Danielle
- continued support from our private Facebook page
Please call or email our studio for information on pricing and available training dates. For the state of California, in order to have a career as a lash artist, you must be a California Licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist or show proof of enrollment in beauty school in order to take this class.
UPCOMING BEGINNER’S CLASS: All classes are held on Saturdays.
Feel like you need a refresher or just some tips and tricks? You should try out one of our private classes that are by the hour. Great way to learn new things at an affordable rate.
We also offer Advanced classes and certification as well!!!
Please note that payment must be paid in full one week prior to the date of the training class.
Training Course Information
The Eyelash Extension Course is broken down into 3 Parts:
- Overview of Eyelash Extensions
- Lash Growth Cycles
- Eye Conditions to be aware of
- Health and Safety
- Products to Use For Eyelash Extension Application
- Different types of lashes (mink and premium)and how to know which to Use
- Preparing the Client
- Framing lashes on the Eye to create a look
- Application Process on Mannequin Head
- Application Process on Live Model
- Eyelash Extension Removal Process
- After Care and Products & Client Care
- Cost of Service – How to price your services
- Marketing including social media and local marketing techniques
- Tips & Troubleshooting
Cost of Course with kit $800 and includes customized training kit (final sale, no refunds)
What will be provided as part of your training:
- Eyelash Extension Training Kit (take home with you)
- Mannequin Head (use at course only)
- Practice Strip Lashes (1 set included in Training Kit)
- Magnispecs (use at course only)
- Eyelash Extension Training Manual (use at course only)
Too busy for the hands on learning approach? Register for the Online Course!
Online Eyelash Extension Training Course
Cost of Course: $150
Cost of Eyelash Extension Training Kit:
$170 Starter Kit or $425 Large Standard Kit
(A training kit must be purchased to be eligible to receive the official Certificate)
Certification Cost: $50
(Paid at time of final photo submission you have up to 1 year to submit application for Certificate)